Revolutionary Feminism Bundle
For you or your friend who fights for gender equality across the globe...
How do we understand the struggles against patriarchy across the globe? In the context of class struggle? Of imperialism? While illuminating the unique conditions that women face in their life and labor, this bundle also reveals the deep linkages between the injustices they face and the struggles of working-class people across the globe. From classics like Origin of the Family and Angela Davis’ Women, Race and Class; to studies of women’s organizing like Gender and Neoliberalism and Women in Cuba, these books help us reframe feminism in ways that go beyond identity, rooting in material conditions and imperialist oppression. The struggle for women’s liberation is a struggle for all!
- Origin of the Family, Private Property, and the State by Frederich Engels
- Fighting Two Colonialisms by Stephanie Urdang
- Women’s Liberation and the African Freedom Struggle by Thomas Sankara
- Gender and Neoliberalism by Elizabeth Armstrong
Women in Cuba: The Making of a Revolution within a Revolution
by Asela De Los Santos, Vilma Espín, and Yolanda Ferrer
- Women, Race, and Class by Angela Davis
- 2023 Study Journal Agenda (Misprint)